Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Neverland Netherlands # 0 - Introduction

I'm on my way to the Netherlands to begin the crazy and unpredictable adventure that will be the next three months of my life. I was one of two artists accepted to the Enschede Artist Residency Holland in the town of Enschede, in the eastern border of the Netherlands. The residency period is for three months and includes a living area, studio, and exhibition space. I'll be depart in January; This will be my first experience in main land Europe and I'll be completely crossing the Atlantic this time. 
The residency is located at Kunstenaarsinitiatief B93, I'll be staying in one of two fully equipped living/working spaces, allotted to foreign artists. I'm packing warm. Google tells me I should expect  -5° C to 5° C. 

2 comments:

Daron said...

OOOOOoooooh!!!! So COOL!!!

Mad Max Winston said...

oh mah gawddd that's amazing!