No-Yeast Spelt Pizza with Goat Cheese Recipe
* 5 whole tomatoes
* 1 clove of garlic
* 1 Tbsp of chopped of rosemery
* 1 Tbsp of chopped basil
* 1 cup of warm water
* 2-1/2 to 3 cups whole spelt flour
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
* pinch of sea salt
* 1/2 cup of goat cheese
1. Preheat oven for 350 F.
2. Add spelt, salt, and water into a large bowl and need the mixture into dough. If the dough is too sloppy, add extra spelt flour until it retains it shape in the bowl. Loosely dress with olive oil until the entire mass is covered.
3. Flatten onto backing sheet and spread into desired shape and thickness. The traditional pizza circle, for example.
4. Place the pizza crust into the oven and leave for 10 minutes, partially cooking the dough.
5. While the crust is in the oven, proceed to chop tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, and basil. Place items into a saucepan on a medium heat. As the tomatoes become soft, smash them into pulp with fork or spatula. Remove from heat.
6. Dress the partially cooked pizza dough in sauce, adding goat cheese and basil as topppings
7. Place the pizza into the oven, and leave for 20 minutes. The pizza should be ready when the goat cheese starts to yellow at the edges.