Saturday, December 31, 2011

This year I... (2011)

Each year seems to go by faster than the last. Similar to my This Year I... (2010), I've collected a handful of fun moments and experiences to sum up the year.
In January, I had a chance to experience the Los Angeles Art Walk with my fellow USC classmates.
In February, my work was exhibited in the Women in Animation group show.


In March, I flew back to Iceland for Spring Break.

In April, I took a day trip to wandered Catalina Island with my classmates.
In May, I worked the School of Cinematic Arts First Look Animation screening.
In June, I was given tickets to a live show at the Hollywood Bowl featuring the Yellow Magic Orchestra and Yoko Ono.
In July, I stood in front of some of my favorite Surrealist and Modern artists.
In August, I had a beach party.
In September, I participated in Japanese group animation performance, PikaPika.
In October, I took a trip to the The Museum Of Jurassic Technology

In November, I visited the Dreamworks studio for a screening of Puss in Boots.
In December, my work was exhibited in a Taiwanese/Swedish Magazine Cacao.

No comments: