Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolutions for 2012

I can't believe 2011 year is over when I still feel like it just started. Although the year started off rough, I had a lot of wonderful moments. To start off the year, I've come up with a list of New Years resolutions.

Source (Maltesegallerie)
An Extravagant Breakfast
My first resolution of to begin the new year will to begin my day in style with a fancy-pants breakfast. Mornings of the 2012 year will begin with sprinkles, chocolate shavings, gummy worms, sparklers, confedi, and the like.

Source: (credit_00)
Japanese Language Fluency
For the 2012 year, I'm determined to rebuild my Japanese language fluency. I studied Japanese as a high school student, then continuing my studies into college. When I transfered to the film program at Calarts, I had to stop my foreign language studies to concentrate on my core curriculum. Subsequently, I've forgotten mostly everything I learned.


Source: (Dj Murdok)

Discover Los Angeles 
Although I was born in one of the most famous cities in the United States, I know very little it's past, present, or future. To learn more about the city of my birth, I'll take adventures which investigate the city's history and culture.

No comments: